Best wishes to you in the new year: 2010.
- This blog needs a CO2 emission reduction overview of the :carts on the bus scheme.
- The design should favor modifying existing carts, locally creating the components.
- The benefits of an euler path should be reviewed.
- The benefits of unatteded autonomous buses should be identified..
- A further design with "zero packaging waste" and 100% re-use should be explored.
One of the reasons for that tax increase is the tax will collect revenue from Chinese import products whose manufacture has ended the tax revenue created when the same products were previously made in California. A state cannot directly tax imports, but a state can tax all manufactured non-food and non-medicine items.
So as it relates to the "carts on bus" proposal, if the scheme uses carts or buses or bus batteries made in China, the additional 1% of sales tax is partial compensation for the higher CO2 emissions of the offshore manufacturing in a non-CO2 capped nation.