|The light is green as traffic in Burlingame, California speeds past the waiting red light camera.|
Here is an example of an economic recovery plan:
Here is a case study of the kind of employment and life problem that should be addressed by an economic recovery plan:
An economic recovery plan is a description of a course of action that will affect the life of a group of people in America.
- Your plan needs one or more structural axes. Examples are changes in a tax, a subsidy or some other kind of financial encouragement.
- Your plan needs to describe an area of cost and an area of benefit.
- What beliefs or folklore does your plan benefit?
- What popular delusion does your plan engage with?
- How is your plan going to alter the status quo?
- Who are the groups that are at the center of your concerns.
- What is an example of a single person who will typically benefit from your planned action?
- Are you going to recreate a state of affairs from a time in the past?
- Are you going to create a new future?