"If in doubt, keep moving." James Real writer and thinker, 1969


The blog format is not resulting in successful communication.

The spam engines have found this blog. For the past month or two I have been getting three bogus comment posts a week. The spam engines are searching Google using very interesting phrases and then submitting comments with links embedded in a variety of spam filter avoidance texts.

Here are last month's page views by countries for this blog:


United States  
96
Russia               
81
Ukraine
            53
Germany
          25
China               
22
United Kingdom
19
France
            10
Poland
               9
Australia
           800
Mexico
              700
The astute human reader will note I changed two items in the previous listing specifically to scramble any page reading computer program that happens to be reading this entry.

Another dream: I was trying to call my father on the cell phone. The phone number I was trying to dial was the 1950's vintage phone number ANgeles 9-6412. 

The phone kept saying "Check call restrictions."

My dad has been dead for 23 years.

The physical side of my sentiment to "Recharter the San Mateo County Transit District" is I needed to attend Board Meetings, understand the priorities and concerns of the Transit District, its' Transit advisory council and the San Mateo County 1% sales tax transit funding organization.

The physical problem became the cost of driving to attend these meetings. The typical driving distance is 16.5 miles with a 70 minute driving time. Gas costs $4.13/gallon and my car gets 22.7 miles per gallon. A one way trip is $3 in gasoline, double that for operating cost and double that for the round trip cost. The cost of driving to attend one meeting is $12.00.

No comments: